Thursday, October 4, 2012

an Indian summer in the middle of winter

What a day.
No really.
It was quite a wondrous day..mostly.

But all negativity aside, I just.
I mean.
I can't write well anymore?!?!???!?!?

They were all in the small things.
I should list them.

1. Rainy morning (okay who can even not remotely like rain)
2. Someonething I saw.
3. Great recess period for once when I don't have to do work&crap in class with great company.
4. Had the most fitting bottle of Vitamin Water today. (XXX Triple Berry)
5. Heard the azan for Asar outside the mosque while waiting for the bus.   
6. Got my favourite spot on the train.

Well there's more but.
yknow.

My intuition's been so brilliantly strong nowadays.
I wonder why, I really do.
So when I have good feelings, things will be okay.
Though I do need to separate natural anxiety and fear from intuition itself..I mean.
My intuition is almost flawless, for goodness' sake.

Everything went right today and I got l'environnement for Oral today like I did for prelims, and it is most certainly my best thème, and..and I did fine.
I can feel it.
I did okay, and they were happy, and I was happy.
And I did okay.
Even though it was two male teachers and one of them was French and I never wanted the teachers to be male because I thought they'd be too intimidating.
But everything was good.
I mean.
When they said we would be talking about the environment, god.
Like, woah, really?
Really, really?
You're not kidding?

You're really going to give it to me that easily?
You're really going to let me be okay for French?
Really?

What were the odds of getting environment as my theme?
Ahaha the odds were in my favour.

I am blessed and I should remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment