Sunday, March 23, 2014

dancing in a world alone

anyway i feel like i have lost my bearings
without a thing to do over the holidays
without a to-do list
without assignments or necessitated revision
and since i suck at being proactive in my learning when i don't feel like it
i have done and accomplished nothing
the start of the holidays passed very, very well indeed
but on thursday i fell ill and i have been ever since
so i am nursing my cold and the monthly pains and i feel miserable
and it is a saturday night / sunday morning and i can't sleep and i have to be up early tomorrow and this is my first time in a long time using the computer
and the time travel fic still lies there sadly with an unfinished end and i feel so, so lost
but ocean sequence updated unexpectedly yesterday and it makes me smile-y still.
god i can't wait for school to start once more.
it feels like the exams had ended aaaages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment