Sunday, July 26, 2015

i still love i still love i still love

hello! it's been a while but here's a short update!
guess where life's bringing me?
spoiler: it's linguistics & multi-lingual studies @ NTU !!!
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna be a linguistics major!!!!!)
so very recently i went for the LMS FOC and it was wonderful, i think.
it was a big episode for this year, helped me discover a lot of things.
writing all this down it sounds excruciatingly mild, but it really truly did.
i found myself finding potentially long-term friends; finding answers to questions that've been hounding me; i found myself finding myself.
(plus my life in LMS seems very bright and promising & i'm so excited and in love with what i'm doing)
it's all very cryptic, i know, but now i feel like there's one huge truth about myself threatening to spill itself out of me...i don't know how to contain it, i wish to scream it to the earth and heavens (even though this would be hideously foolish and reckless and imprudent, etc etc etc...)
there's this thing virginia woolf wrote once, isn't there?, of how the deepest certainties are always soul-stirring and deadly and absolute.
this thought is what's been haunting me for days and days since, and i feel like i don't truly know what i'm to do with it, this certain truth of mine.

anyway, the day after the camp i came down with the worst throat and a fever & i think it was my body's way of telling me it needed rest after the flurry of 4 whole days of activity??
it was all cool tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment