Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On another note.

Flag Day today was amusing!
I guess I observed all the different kinds of people there are.
And I experimented with different techniques of asking.
And I found out there are 4 common excuses:
-I have donated.
-I will donate later.
-I have no small change.
-I am in a rush.
Oh yeah, last and most irritating of them all.
The *shows sticker* action.
Dude!
Not cool!
I think some of them are 'buying' it like a pass.
So sad.
):
My mom once said, "blessed is he who gives from his right hand, with the left hand forgetting"
(not quoted)
It praises those who have already done something out of charity, but does not hesitate to do it again.
In this case, someone who has donated once, donates again with sincerity even though he has already done it.
Get it?

Oh yeah then after that I went for lunch and a walk-about at random places with Jan and Jessica.
It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment