Tuesday, May 3, 2011

death by durians?

I think I'm getting a sore throat from having too much.
Last week I kinda had one, 'cause one morning I woke up with a searing pain in my throat.
(You know that kind of pain you feel when you try to swallow but it hurts doing that?)

And I'm having a runny nose.
And lots of phlegm.
I think that's the root cause.
This morning I sneezed so much I had to use 6 pieces of tissue paper.

I wonder, when will I fall sick?
I mean, I feel so terrible already, but the fever never comes!

But if I DO fall sick, that would mean missing E-Lit and/or SS test.
That means I'll have to retake other times.
Or maybe not at all.
Then I have only my sucky 7/12 SS mark to rely on for CA2.

*sigh*
2.4km run tomorrow too.
Save my soul.
Can I survive?
)':

Back to E-Lit then.

No comments:

Post a Comment