Sunday, May 22, 2011

where is patience when I need it.

70% of me is screwed up.
Cursing, swearing, feeling urges to tear up books, sheets of paper, notes.
Wanting to kick every person who walks into this room.
"Leave me the f alone!"
Wanting to cry, but I won't.
Wanting to bash the computer screen.
Wondering.
"Why is no one replying the texts?"
Hating life.
Eating too much.

30% sane.
"You have no reason to be stressed, this is not stress. You'll know stress when you get older. This is only frustration."
Knowing that it would be stupid to cry.
Stupid to destroy.
Stupid to hurt.
Telling the other that the people walking in are only doing what they need to do.
Telling the other.
Breathe, and it would be fine.
Empty, organize your mind, things would get clearer.

What am I going to do?
I don't think I can approach anyone on this.
And if you're wondering.
No, I'm not fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment