Tuesday, December 6, 2011

nothing really matters but the beat!

I am absolutely loving my David Guetta CD I got from India for less than S$10!
And it's both the vocal and electronic CDs in one pack.
<3 <3
It is da bomb.
David Guetta is a freaking genius with muscic.

I spent so much in India, I swear!
I spent US$150, and S$20.
A lot was for my family.
Hehehe.

India was amazing.
I love MGD.
The students there are so friendly, it doesn't do them justice the way we receive them when they come to SC.
I cannot wait to see them again when they come to Singapore.
(: (: (: (: (: (:

I don't know what to say about India, really, because I feel like I've written so much about it in my trip journal I can't say anything more about it!
But it was really amazing.
Too bad if you didn't go!
It was such a priceless experience!!

Gahh I wish I didn't have to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment