Tuesday, December 20, 2011

what I'd do to have you near

Today I dedicated wholly to watching Smosh videos and Ian Is Bored because well I won't get to do that anymore in a bit.

And then I started reading fanfics for Smosh. ):

I've never read fanfics before because you know,
what't the point?!

Then I read one Zayn Malik fanfic and it was so addictive so I thought well hey, how about Smosh fanfics?????

Then I read a few amusing ones that made Ian and Anthony gay.
Hahahaha.
Well anyway.
Then I start to come across those that tell of their friendship so beautifully.
And then another one where Ian died.
(Well how blunt and unexciting.)
I cried so badly.
Because it was so, so sad.
And touching.
I still can't believe I cried reading a fanfic.
Literally there's a tissue box by my side.

I wonder if I should speak of the plot..?

No, but I remedied it by watching their videos again to remind myself that no, neither Ian nor Anthony is dead.

Thankd God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment