Thursday, December 15, 2011

now it's which world tour should I go on and take?

Ok I don't know how to start this post.
Maybe because I haven't blogged in a looooong while...........

But I shall say

I GOT PINK FRIDAY.
(;
(;
-smug smiles everywhere-

Finally. Finally finally.
Except a million songs aren't in this edition.
):

But it's ok, because this album I have will be the first of many.
(:

I just came back from another trip to Malaysia with Shireen.
It was amusing as always to see Adani and her be BCFs.
Which means best cousins forever.
It was 5 fun days but I'm glad to be back in Singapore.
I wonder why I missed home so much, not like I am unused to being in M'sia for 5 days or whatever.

I had weird dreams in Malaysia.
Really, really weird.

Ok before I blankout while blogging, I'll just list down every random thing in my mind.

Smosh is awesome.

Pink Friday is awesome.

I don't want Sec 4 to come.
Right, I want school to start, but I don't want to be pressurised.
If sec 3 was like THAT, then...

Oh well.

Shoot it's going to be a lonely rest-of-the-holiday.

Jan is going to Hokkaido and Nicolette is touring Europe.
how now brown cow.

Oh well!
I should smile more often!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment