Sunday, January 22, 2012

ayo SB, what the fuck's good?

My cousin is amazing -- you're simply amazing dahlin'.
-martha voice-
She totally got me!
She totally understood whatever I wanted to say and it was so cool!

Stupid Hoe is totally something only for fans.
So not for those riding the Super Bass bandwagon.
For sake, she was just having fun on that one.
Stop hating, why the hate?
She was just being Roman!
Nicki can't be mainstream forever just to please these hoes.
If you watch the vid and hated it, don't talk to me about it.
I so don't want to hear that hate shit.
"Shout out to my haters sorry that you couldn't faze me."

And true, we both think it sucks that we can't dress crazy cute here in this country because people will stare for nothing.
And that platform wedges are hot.
And that we desperately need shopping.
And we'll do that after Os.
And we'll go on a cruise together one day.

Total BCF.
Shout out to you, Hushy, I l.o.v.e you.

Today I had to throw out a pair of heels because they are really worn out.
I liked that pair, and they were lovely.
It is a little sad to get rid of them.
I dread the day that my sneaker-lookalike wedges get thrown out.
One of my favourites, definitely.


I can't because you're on my head all the time..?

hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment