Friday, January 20, 2012

just get back up when they knock you down

When I get frustrated I try not to be near people.
I stay by myself and do whatever the heck I want.

Ahhh it's just.. lately.. I feel like no one can understand what I'm feeling.
No one can, and no one will.
I just have this urge to go up to someone, anyone, and give them my diary to read.

I have so many conflicting feelings right now and it hurts so much.

I wish I had a friend so much like me.
Am I eccentric?
I think if you see the real me, you'd never want to be my friend.
If you could see what I think all the time, you'd probably get so terrified you'd run a million miles away and never come back.

Think of the darkest thoughts possible -- they're all in my head.

And all the tiny habits of mine that define me.

I sing in the shower, dance to MTV.
I occasionally talk to myself, make random-ass comments on anything and everything.
Act like a 7-year old because I love and miss my childhood.
Am fairly comfortable with swearing openly because in all honesty, it makes me feel strong.
I have those moments where I get so upset over the littlest things, but


Will you understand that..?

No comments:

Post a Comment