Sunday, September 9, 2012

capture my soul

I have a Build-a-Bear now.
Do you hear?
A Build-a-Bear!
They got me one after all, and I am so amused.
The bear, it is perfect.
She has such large, intelligent eyes.
So pretty.
So very, very pretty.
And now I feel as if I ought to care for it as if she were a real child.
It/Her, I am so disoriented.
But she is very pretty and I do so like her.

I found the movie for Pride & Prejudice.
How absolutely thrilling.
It was marked $12.90 but the girl at the cashier revealed a further discount that lowered the price to about $10.
I was/am so delighted.

I got myself 4 books too, on Friday.
Carrefour is closing down soon so we just went there to see what there is.
I found a shelf full of books going at $3 each.
And they were beautiful books too, with lovely covers and promising stories.
(I am looking forward so much to The Turn of The Screw by Henry James. Ghost stories are great stuff.)
Though they would have to wait..
I am still immensely thrilled with my hoard.

92.4 has beautiful symphonies at night.
Their night-time picks are such calming things.
Like lullabies.

Ahh the pleasures of being a romantic.
It is not difficult to be happy, really, because you can find contentment easily in almost anything.

Oh hell.
Fancies & whimsies again that will never come into existence.

but life's so much better like this.
i wish it were so.
i wish it were so.

direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment