Wednesday, September 12, 2012

don't we do this everyday?

I feel so burned out but ya know what it's better to be burnt out now and sleep well during O level period.

I can't feel burnt out now, like I mean, how can I even..

Okay I cannot.
I just..cannot.

Goodnight.

This isn't good.

I've got to learn to lose emotions, the achy feelings, and the love for superfluous things and to keep the focus on a point.
No more thinking or creative thoughts or whatever.
Okay, 'cause I can't be having epiphanies that will disrupt EVERYTHING and all that jazz & stuff.
Right, so I'll need to get used to this feeling tired and not caring and speaking like..like an average, boring person with limited vocabulary or other monotonous things like that, and writing all the time.
And whatever else people do to excel.

[You see the irony, tho(ugh)? Do ya?!]

No comments:

Post a Comment