Tuesday, February 4, 2014

even though you don't love me

ohhhhhhh god
please do not ask me about religion
please i am begging you
it is another thing that deeply conflicts me and i am not at all well-equipped to do justice to whatever discussions about my religion, because while i recognise that it is a beautiful, wondrous thing, i am also dealing with the very rocky relationship i have with it and its role in my life and nearly everything i say of it will paint it in a merely dull, mediocre light which probably isn't very fair.
: ((
i do not quite think, too, that having to question the purpose and nature of religion in studying larkin's poems so extensively, helps with this.
lit what are u doing to my life
i love u but why do u make me have to face my crises and torment me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment