Monday, February 24, 2014

we're on a quick, sick rampage

just a few speedy updates, i suppose.

last week wasn't very good, but i tried my hardest to be rational and figure out why, and i don't think i was wrong in saying that ovulation influenced a large part of it.

i've been very good with keeping to deadlines for assignments, or the occasional extensions, anyway.
i think that's a very good thing and i am pleased with myself.
i can't say the same for revision, but i'm working towards it.
there is so much to consolidate, so much to do for lit and i feel very anxious at the amount of work i'd have to finish very soon.
for econs, i'd have to go over everything that's been taught and internalise it, which is so very crucial.
same for math because probability and binomial distribution are being so very effectively elusive and i am frazzled.

i am finding myself to be more and more systematic about everything i do, and i think that's great.
work is work & i do what i have to do.
if there is anything i did wrong, then i acknowledge my duty to rectify it.
somewhere sometime ago i made myself recognise that mistakes are ok, and that i really should stop berating myself for em
though i do accede to a couple minutes (or hours) of self-loathe then it's back to loving myself so much it's gross.
i suppose.

tbh i really don't care about anyone but myself right now
if that's what it takes to get me focused and constantly moving forward, then that's what imma do.

//

i am an endless work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment