Sunday, August 5, 2012

russian roulette is not the same without a gun

Maybe I should take back a little bit of what I said about my imminent birthday.
I really shouldn't say that I don't want anything - that would be lying.
But it wasn't when I said I wanted sincere things.
And you know what, the 'things' don't even have to be material.
So there.

But if it helps, here's a list of what I do want.
1. Books
Okay I don't know why but lately I've been having harsh cravings for books.
Amy Sackville's The Still Point
Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensibility
Clara Vidal's Like A Thorn
Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre
Or I don't know, any other timeless books.
But books in paperback and a beautiful cover are the best, are they not?
Like this one.
This one is pretty and vintage.

2. Scented candles & soaps
I have no idea why either but I just want them.
They're soothing and calming and are so lovely.

3. Anything pretty & whimsical
Antique things.
Anything that looks dated.
Anything that doesn't look like it fits in this present day and time.
As an illustration, this.

4. Strange Clouds - B.o.B
Okay this is the only specific thing I want from HMV.

5. Anything you think would make me happy
Anything in the world, really.

But well, in all honesty, receiving anything would be a pleasure in itself.
I just want the friendly, loving vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment