Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 days

-.- I'm not looking forward to Hari Raya. Really. Ok fine I might be lying a little bit there. But, seriously, it'll take away lots of revision time. So the solution is, bring books and files along with me! When I was P6, my mom proposed this to me and I was like WTH?! And now, I really want to do this and she thinks it's 'tak baik'. =.= Sheesh, I MUST start studying. :S

Ok. List of things to do:
- Tidy room
- Wipe Mama's fake flowers. -.-
- Bake another banana cake (Ima use 5 bananas, four is not tasty enough)
- Plan what I'm gonna wear for the day! (:

Gosh I love dressing up. :X Sigh, there's this beautiful pair of Vincci black gladiator heels that is around 3-4 inches high and they were going at half price and I really really want them not a need but a want but still and they say I have too many shoes that is a LIE a big black LIE I want those shoes I want them I really really do.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment