Sunday, September 12, 2010

Colour codes

I just colour-coded some people. Like, the colours I see in my head when they are being mentioned.

I won't tell you who these colours belong too, but.

A: Sapphire Mist
B: Emerald Jade
C: Cinammon honeyrose
D: Taffeta Gold
E: Bright Sunshine
F: Coral Petals

C is terribly long, but that person just HAD to have those three words in.

I had the queerest dream last night.

It was 1.40pm on a school day, therefore school had just ended and we were just dismissed. And there was supposed to be some RC event that afternoon. And suddenly, someone came to me and said I was IC and reporting time was at 2.30pm. AND we were supposed to wear the RC uniform and I did not bring it. Somehow, Papa's 'please record your message after the beep' and Amanda Soo Ma'am got into the dream. O.o

I had the queerest dream last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment