Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's baking, still baking, never ending

It's been a long time since I posted but that's because 1) I'm limiting the number of hours I spend on the laptop and 2) I have a diary already so I just write there and it's easier.

Hmm.. Today, we went to Joo Chiat complex to pick up our bajus and well, I guess my baju is pretty nice. (: Time passes so fast, huh? It's already bulan Syawal. I'm not looking forward to it because it just means that EOYs are coming. TT

And I'm baking a cake today! It's a banana cake and it's still in the oven and I'm hoping that it will come out perfectly even and golden brown and that it will taste delicious and light and moist, just like the recipe promised. (:

Tomorrow we're having a level outing at J8! Yay! I can't wait! Though it sucks that we can't watch Vampires Suck. Hmph. I was looking forward to that. Looks like I must wait for the DVD. > :( Yeah. Anyway,

WE WON FAC!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Great job guys! You made us all so proud! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment