Monday, November 26, 2012

freedom

It is presently 3.03am and..hm.
I just woke up from me falling asleep halfway through a pewdiepie vid.
Damn my typing's all whack.
How many typos have I got to correct.

It is crazy in here.
I have been spending my days with the family and we did mad stuff.
I have been thinking endlessly of what I want to do.
There's so much.
I want to read, or tidy up my desk, perhaps.
But I really want to watch Pride & Prejudice, and do some baking.
And learn how to stitch and sew.
And sit and think of life and write in The Book.
(I am thrilled that I found the second one.)

Is it odd to feel reserved in my own space?

Damn what will I give right now to have some glade nearby with cool weather and some nice flowers to pick or something.

I feel free; I feel freedom.
Why they mad?
You should see them.

Burn a L, 'cause it's crazy in here.
Crazy in here.
Crazy in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment