Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Marceline, I can feel myself slipping away."

You're so annoying, you pitiful old man
I'd like to help you but I don't know if I can
I thought you were nice
But you're really, really, really nice.

Every time I move eventually you find me and start hanging around
Just another lame excuse to see me man, it's getting me down

You know, I'm actually glad to see you
Maybe I'm the one who's..nuts.


Marceline, is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?
That must be so confusing for a little girl.
And I know you're going to need me here with you.
But I'm losing myself, and I'm afraid you're going to lose me too.

This magic keeps me alive, but it's making me crazy.
And I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
Please forgive me for whatever I do, when I don't remember you.


Adventure Time.
I honestly will die without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment