Saturday, August 17, 2013

pep talk turn into a pep rally

well fuck me you don't tease me for knowing things about one direction okay
you don't call me a fucking addict
because that is one thing I am not
do I preoccupy all my time with them
I actually don't ???
(wow how fucking miraculous yes u learn new things every day)
I don't even read fanfics anymore I've deleted my tumblr app I've done so much ??
I don't even think about them anymore ???
(unless it is absolutely necessary like harry publicly kissing a man ((which he did)) and you know that shit is fucking monumental)
like I don't even fucking qualify what the fuck
it's not like I stan
fuck you fuckin fuck just don't
sit yourself down and think about things before saying them jfc
I can't even list 5 fucking things I know about zayn/niall/liam
pls don't make me mad
I actually don't need this
I'm not going to stand for this "addiction" is a fucking terrifying word
if you use this "addict" word you take away any little semblance of the bits of control I have over my life
and really, in what way would this benefit me
I have control over my life
I have control
I do
anyway don't tease me don't make me a joke
what I know about one direction and my opinions on them
(fuck you I used tons of critical thinking in forming them they helped me develop my social consciousness)
are valid
and I am not going to give you the right to undervalue them and make them feel like something I am better off without
ugh fuck this don't ask me why I feel strongly about this
I don't give a fuck if you don't care about 1d it's not an obligation
but you really don't have to bring it up and dismiss it just so
yeah ok did you know you have the option to not mock anyone who bothers enough to think hard about the truth 
jfc the only person I'll accept this remark from will be arinna because damn does anyone else around here actually understand and recognise and is immersed in fandom culture??
fuck the patronising tone in that was almost /tangible/.

No comments:

Post a Comment