Tuesday, October 8, 2013

fireworks at the end of the day

this is going to be the first and last thing/complaint wrt school things by school things I mean project work.

don't look through things
and ask
why is this so bad
just because you see
tons of comments
while other sections
are relatively clean
because
I want to remind you again
of who had to rewrite nearly every page
and who
wrote the good sections that
are relatively clean
and then after of who
offered so little useful input
and yeT WAS STILL SUFFOCATINGLY PATRONISING
?????????
LIKE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
?????????
STOP ACTING AS IF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE PIVOTAL
?????????
BC ATM THEY'RE NOT
?????????
AND I'M THE ONE ACTUALLY DOING SOME GOOD
(WITH THE HELP OF LIKE TWO OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF FOUR BUT YEAH)
?????????
????????????????

frick me this written report thing is like
my baby
you don't get to mess it up ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment