Thursday, October 10, 2013

you don't love me, big fucking deal

(crude unpolished raw idk just disgusting and bad language by that I mean basic)

presently I am just generally a little discontent.
I am terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible at texting.
here's a tip: if you want me to reply to something urgent text me don't use whatsapp whatsapp uses up mobile data which I disable most times when I'm out also it is annoying.
no but really.
whatsapp is absolutely terrifying.
people get to know if you are online; they see your last-seens.
they even know when you're typing??? !!
(which is creepy a little and very inhibiting!!!!!!!)
it's just...so unwelcome when you just don't want attention.
like.
when I intend to make a recluse of myself
I do not wish for people to know gdi.
when I slip away I want to be able to do that without people realising ffs I hate whatsapp so much.
and they'd know when you're online and if you do not reply to a message they'd be like
OooOOoohHh whwhYHWY ISi sSHEH Not aReplyung????
dOoeso eshe Hatee Meem or SOemtheing????
no friend I just really don't want to talk to people not anyone not even you it's not you it's me get over yourself.
unless it is something legitimately important.
or maybe I actually really don't like you idk.
but otherwise like hello unnecessary obligation????
and then there will be this huge huge mental task reminder that is to reply to whatever message like I don't actually want to talk to anyone not even you sod off????
feels like I have no choice in what I do tbqfh.
simply put I feel like there is this ubiquitous demand for me to communicate with everything at once every second and I hate that sO MUCH.
I frickin hate instantaneous communication and it is with quite a fiery passion.
give me space give me space give me space
(let me indulge myself with solitude whenever & wherever I please)
if you want to talk to me do it face-to-face
write letters
tEXT.
everything transcribes easier this way
I fuckin hate spending minutes typing long messages on a device when the same thing can be verbally expressed in less than 10 seconds.
and y'know at least with text messaging no one watches your every move f UCK.
and you have all the time in the world to type something bc no pressure no one knows when you're typing or when you're not or whatev you do what you wanna do when you wanna do and I think that's beautiful.

in a stupid nutshell
don't whatsapp me

wait
does anyone actually read whatsapp statuses
bc for weeks mine's been saying
(don't talk to me unless /absolutely/ necessary x)
liKE HOW NICE I EVEN PUT AN X THERE.
but yeah ok.

aLSO
(i'm sorry)
if you'd used my twitter in attempts to reach out to me
(by that I mean reminders to check messages!!!!! which I hate!!!!)
you can be p sure that I hated you for about ten minutes.
like no friend
stay out my mentions if it's nothing related to twitter content.
pm me at most, but mentioning is a no-no.
twitter's not the place to make me feel obliged to do things
twitter is where I am in control
and it is where stray thoughts gather
and it is where others respond to them
or lay bare their own stray thoughts
to which I may respond.
that is all that is it
me on twitter is me in my own garden
do not infiltrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment