Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[:


Hmm.. It was practically a very average, boring day. :/ Very, very boring.
Maybe I'll go to the library some day. [: I realised I had not read recently. D: How did I live?! Hm. I think I'll go read A Little Princess. Again. (:
Hm. You know last Monday we went to Jan's house to celebrate her and Nicole's birthday right? :D
Haha! It was SUCH an epic day! But still, we had a LOT of fun, right? It was one of the best days ever. :)
And the cake! Was so! Yummy! An ice-cream cake of rocky road and cookies & cream? AHH!! It was heavenly. (:
Yes, I'm bored! I really am bored! And well, I would like to go back to school, except for the fact that I'm really, really nervous for the results. You know? Like, I somehow know it's going to be nasty. :S
And yes, I do have those small flames of insecurity flickering back to life in that small corner of my heart. Again. ):
Remember the last time that happened? It wasn't very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment