Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh goodness.

Here it goes again. :S
Sigh.
Anyway, yesterday was a seriously harsh day.
Emotional? Too much.
(Come on lah, even I wouldn't have dared to do THAT.)

Though, I kind of thought yesterday's RC meeting was one of the best ever. (If you do not count the before and after events.) :D Blind footdrill was really quite fun! (Amanda, I told you I could recognise your voice!)

Hm. My holidays are packed with RC events! :0
Nono, that's a GOOD thing!
I really don't mind and I am SO excited!
Oh, just that I really AM nervous for UIP OA.

Just as a reminder for myself:
4 November: RI Inter-unit, 2.30-6.30pm, RI
6 November: UIP OA Contact Session 1, 8.45am-6pm, RC Campsite
10 November: Appreciation lunch, 12.45pm, School
12 November: SANA Course, (oh dear I didn't manage to take down when and where.)
13 November: UIP OA Contact Session 2, 8.30am-6pm, RC Campsite
19-21 November: UIP OA 3D2N Camp, 8.45am-12.30pm, RC Campsite
27 November: UIP OA Contact Session 3, 8.45am,-6pm, RC Campsite

Haha. Man. It's really packed. Plus all that homework.
Aren't you excited?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment