Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's the haze!

Haha, I think it's pretty amazing. :P Yeah, different opinion, I know, but still. The last haze was when, two years ago? Heh. I would really like it, except for the fact that it's overwhelming me a lot. :S And it feels like I can't breathe properly and I feel more agitated and restless than usual. Hmm.

Anyway, I kinda have something to be imagined.

Suppose we have no languages. Suppose we know no words for basic expressions. Suppose we can't say, "Oh, I am quite happy today!", and can only feel this curious light sensation that makes your cheeks flush and your whole self want to skip and dance, and you just feel like laughing forever, but you have no idea what the queer feeling is. Suppose!

Though I know there's such thing as drawing, but still. Just imagine that. A world with no language. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment