Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

Oh man. What should I do today? Hm. I think maybe I do my MT Paper 2, then the first part of the SS homework. At least I won't feel guilty tomorrow at ECP. :D

Yeah, talking about ECP, I am SO excited!! I haven't been to the beach for a loong time. :0 And I can't wait! With friends too. What a brilliant way to start the holidays. :D

I think. I have. A grudge. Against. Those stupid. Toy. Bowling. Pins. And. Balls. That. Make. This. Stupid. Clattering. Plasticy. Noise. When. They. Hit. The. Floor.

And I'm so very thankful that I have no muscle aches or bruises or whatever after a whole day of Evac Gold yesterday, like the week before. :D I think my body might be getting used to the exercise. Haha!

Oh, thank gosh. I think I've kind of found my peace, despite its probable temporarity. (Is there such a word? Nvm, least you get it.)

Oh na na, what's my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment