Saturday, January 29, 2011

Barbie Basic #07-001

Ok. This may sounds pretty childish.

But I just got a Barbie Basic Doll!
I'm in love with it. (:
Because you see, despite me being almost 15 and all, my love for dolls has never quite left me.

My last doll which was really considered mine was from when I was 7.
It was a lovely brunette Cinderella doll, with a gorgeous violet ball gown. Its bodice had shimmery intricate designs, and came with chiffon long sleeves and garnitures, draped around a soft full skirt.
And she was a really beautiful doll, with dark, piercing emerald eyes, contrasting sharply with her pale snow white complexion. (I always love green eyes.) But her pretty locks were what I supposed one of her best features. They were long and wavy, an elegant shade of dark chocolate.

She had many names.
Christine, Julia, Rose, just to name a few.
I called her Christine, mostly.
But then, her head broke off.
What a bummer.
I still keep the dress, though.
That was the First Doll.

Oh. I had a second doll. The Princess Annelise one from the Princess & the Pauper. But no, I did not really like that one. /:) I was over princess dolls. (Though Christine was pure classic.)

Now, I have this doll.
The Last Doll.

Oh, she has clover green eyes too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment