Saturday, January 29, 2011

everybody wanna try to box me in

Hopelessly in love with Nicki Minaj again.
She's just so effin awesome!
Today I realise I know the lyrics to Fly by heart.
:')
Wonderful, wonderful.

Today I woke up too, and thought.
"Hey, screw this diet. Screw it all! I'm gonna eat whatever I want to! HA! In your face!!!!!!!!!!"
So.
Goodbye, to not eating.
For the time being anyway.
I love weekends.
They're great for stocking up oneself with food.

What shall I do today?
I'm glad I have no tests next week.
So I guess I'll do all my homework today.
And slack tomorrow.
In preparation for what's to come Monday.

Months, days and weeks.
Those are the last words of every sentence in that last paragraph.
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
That's what Life is made up of.
Hours, minutes, seconds.
That's all we have.

Bottomline: Better start my homework now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment