Monday, January 3, 2011

Yar, tomorrow's like schooll.

Papa said lights out at 10.30 and it's 10.48 now but oh well right?
I'm waiting for my MP3 to charge.
Did you know it totally died on me in Genting? D<

I'm kinda excited for school tomorrow lol. But nervous also.
More nervous.
Like. What if I don't bring enough books?
What if I become a loner?
'Cause everyone's either going to either GY or PR which is so jsfbawukqgbfakdgv and I'm in DY which is also so wiukbfajwbkurghkasd.
So juysdfbuwsvfidubskjdbviudbvkjzbfgviuawbkajwbdgfiuwebgwkjdbvsikudg.

And I haven't printed out my homework too 'cause there's something wrong with the printer (like always). When will I have a perfect printer?! Man, I seriously regret not printing it out like, 3 weeks ago or something.

And I still haven't done Section C of SS. Is that ok? :0

Conclusion: Goodnight and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment