Sunday, January 2, 2011

don't hate me 'cause i'm beautiful (;

2011's finally here! Haha, it just feels like a normal brand new day to me so.. x)
Well. I wanted to write about all the things I've achieved in 2010 but oh well.
(Laziness conquers pretty much all.)
Went to Husna's house for a BBQ! Wow we played with fire and it Was. So. Fun. :D I had a great time, yes! (:
PS. NO I haven't finished my homework lol.

I so love this outfit. (I pieced it!)


All I need now is the pink hobo, the black skinny pants, the thin waist belt and the tank. No I don't think the bag and belt have to be pink, just a bright colour to contrast with the dark pieces. Sky blue, maybe? Or lime green. Then I'll find an olive hobo. ;) I really like how the gladiators give an edge to this otherwise casual look.
Ok that's it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment