Saturday, January 29, 2011

The good advice, I've always hated. But looking back, they made me greater.

Happy birthday Mama!! :D

You are the best Mom ever.

I love you!

And it's true, really.

I don't think I can ever ask for a better mom.
She's my best BFF.
Who's not a pubescent teen.
(But who can still act like one sometimes teeheehee.)
Which is a refreshing change.
(:

No no, there is no way to express my love and gratitude in words.

Thank you for all the laughs.
Thank you for all the love.
Thank you for all the mother-daughter fights.
Thank you for letting me listen to 91.3 in your car when you really want to listen to all your own cds.
Thank you for blowing up the music in your car too. (Not like in Papa's car. TT)
Thank you for introducing me to Nicki Minaj.
Thank you for being my shopping/concert pal.
Thank you for your lame yet funny jokes.
Thank you for being there.
All the time.

I love you.
Happy **th birthday. (:
(I thought you would not want your age displayed here, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment