Monday, April 4, 2011

I can get fat eating cookies everyday.

I'm not exaggerating.
Friday I had cookies.
Sunday I had cookies(chocolate white chocolate chip♥).
Today I had cookies.
(Yesterday's leftovers and another fresh big chocolate chip one.)

What can I say?
I'm perfectly obsessed with Famous Amos cookies.
It's not healthy, but think about it.
If I buy one everyday, I can still keep under budget!
Since one cookie/muffin costs less than $3 each, I'll spend under $15 per week!
(Oh yeah, I got a Chocolate Twirl Crown muffin from Famous Amos today too. It's for tomorrow's lunch.)

It sure is a blessing having an outlet so near home.
Darn I love love love Famous Amos.
No actually, I love cookies.
And muffins.
And cupcakes.
And cakes.
And pies.
But I still love cookies more.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment