Tuesday, April 26, 2011

so much for my happy ending

Wow. Life really is horrid now.
K not really horrid.
But..just..so...chaotic.
People are always bustling past, leaving dusty clouds of confusion where their feet had once stepped.
Ahh, I don't know how to say this.
Everyone's always changing, evolving slowly but surely at every point of time.
Slowly, I say, but always too quick for me to catch up and realise.
Stupid.
I've been so stupid.
But I'm only fifteen, and fifteen-year-olds are always bound to make mistakes, reckless decisions that can or can not be resolved with one simple word.
And now, I have to admit, I can't stop myself from acting that way because I'm only human, and not a fully matured one at that.
I feel the plight you felt then, Enya. I'm sorry for being even madder when you told me that. You're right, it IS true, and now it's what I want to tell HER, but I cannot because I know how it feels like to be told that, and the only result is disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment