Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some music quiz I've always wanted to do.

Place your MP3 on shuffle and press forward for each question. Use the song name to answer the questions!

How am I feeling today?: No Promises by Shayne Ward

Will I get far in life?: Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

How do my friends see me?: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
I guess it's trying to say I'm 'bipolar'.
Where will I get Married?: Mannequin by Britney Spears

What is my best friend's theme song?: One of Those Girls by Avril Lavigne
(;
What is the story of my life?: Fly by Nicki Minaj ft Rihanna

What is/was highschool like?: Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna
Totally. ):
How is today going to be?: Morning After Dark by Timbaland ft SoShy and Nelly Furtado
The day I start being good.
How can I get ahead in life?: Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne
Always.
What is the best thing about me?: Blow Your Mind by Nicki Minaj

What is in store for this weekend?: Unusual You by Britney Spears

What song describes my parents?: The Fame by Lady Gaga

My grandparents?: Umbrella by Rihanna ft Jay-Z

How is my life going?: I Can Do Better by Avril Lavigne
I CAN SO TOTALLY DO BETTER THAN THIS.
What song will they play at my funeral?: Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber ft Sean Kingston

How does the world see me?: Question Existing by Rihanna
Unknown~
Will I have a happy life?: Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry
Forever in anxiety. =.=
Do people secretly lust after me?: Il Avait Les Mots by Sheryfa Luna
He had the words..?
How can I make myself happy?: Overboard by Justin Bieber ft Jessica Jarrell

What should I do with my life?: Shattered Glass by Britney Spears
Doesn't sound good sia!
Will I ever have children?: Dem Haters by Rihanna
I hope they won't hate on me!
What is some good advice for me?: We'll Be Together by Ashley Tisdale
Will we?
What is my signature dancing song?: Push Up On Me by Rihanna

What do I think my current theme song is?: I Can Be by Taio Cruz
Be what?
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

What type of men/women do you like?: We Ride by Rihanna
Eeee sounds wrong... xD

Haha interesting!
(:
K back to A-Math and it's puzzles.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment