Saturday, April 23, 2011

will you say alright, will you say ok?

I had a nice enough long weekend.
(So far, anyway.)

Despite the days' dramas and setbacks, there's nothing like family to always perk you up!
On Friday, Mama baked cupcakes using recipes from the cupcake book and they were so heavenly.
Then we watched Avatar again.
And it didn't seem so long.
(Haha my favorite favorite line: "You're not the only one with a gun, bitch.")

I've been listening more to old songs lately.
Jesse McCartney, Vanessa Hudgens, Beyonce, etc etc.
I'm not really into the songs playing now-times.
Don't know why.
Just so.

I got a new bag today.
I'm going to use it for school.
No doubt, it's a tote bag.
It's bigger than the one I used previously(yay!), and so much more cuter.
I'm not kidding!
(':
It's a Mel bag.
I like Perlini & Mel bags.
They appeal so much to me.
Always affordable, never above $60.
And their hobos are just my type too!
I adore their bold and vivid colours.
I wish I had every bag they have.
I'd rather have a Perlini & Mel bag than a Coach/Louis Vuitton/Prada bag.
Really.

Oh. Anis got a new pair of Converse sneakers.
Bright red.
Nice, I guess, but not my type.
Though they'll look awesome with certain skirts.
She says she wants to have as many sneakers as the number of my pairs of heels.
(Ha! Tough luck. I have at least 5 pairs and I don't think Mama will allow her to have 5 pairs of sneakers!)

Everyone likes a bit of attention, no matter the source of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment