Sunday, July 24, 2011

:-)

What a weekend.
So proud of SCRCY for, well, just being so wonderful.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There were really many many proud moments yesterday and I think Sec 3s, you did very well.
Don't need to be sad about not winning.
If you have to be sad about anything, it should only just be that you did not put in enough effort which I know was definitely NOT the case.
You didn't fail.
You only fail when you give up.
And you didn't.
(Anyway, some school just relied on sluttiness anyway......)
Also, all 3 of the most brilliant levelmates got the lanyards!!!!!!!!
Congrats Miselle, Nicole, Nicolette!
You really showed the other schools.
I'm glad xxx didn't get one.

And one thing that really irritated/irked/pissed me off yesterday was that some other schools were making fun of everyone. So disgusting.

Choir concert was amazing.
SC Superstar was inspirational.
Went to Macs after that with Jan even though it was 9.45pm because if not Jan wouldn't eat.

Dear Fate,
Please give me a good week.
And even if you don't give me a good childhood, let my future be wonderful then.
Love and hope,
Me.

This week is also a killer week.
Speech English test.
SS test.
E-Lit test.
French test.
Omgggggggggggggg.
Oh yeah, and I'm going to get my F.Geog test back tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment