Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lu-lullaby

Well well,
I had a beautiful week towards the end, I can hardly believe it.
Thursday was the best day because we sang in the morning, and singing releases endorphins which obviously made me happy.
Then we had an amazingly amusing SS lecture which I enjoyed a lot.
And fast forward to much later, I had my first ever lesson with my sec 2s.
But I really promise to work harder and improve them(the lessons) by so much more!
Aye.
Can you imagine how tough it might be?
Some people want to teach the Sec 1s, some want the Sec 2s, or Sec 3s.
And lo and behold, I get the best of everything.
That's besides the point btw.
After RC meeting which ended so much earlier due to having only 6 pumpings for punishments, Alyssa, Jan, Nicole, Nicolette, and I played soccer/rugby/captain's ball with Trudy, Yue Ning, Natalie Wong, Si An and Elizabeth(if I'm not wrong my memory fails me I should have blogged about this earlier), such unusually active people..
But anyway, I actually kinda enjoyed the sports game and had fun. (:
On Friday, well, I just felt like myself again.
Today, after BTNR, I went to Coffee Bean with Charmaine and Kimberly Ang for a cheesecake because I was craving for one.
It was delicious, especially while ranting.
I took 171 from Bukit Timah all the way to Yishun.
It was worth it because I got a window-seat the whole way and no one sat beside me and I had my little private sanctuary while reading Ernest Hemingway's The Old Man and The Sea with the mp3 playing and I was peaceful and content and carefree.
For only 22 cents.
And finally, dinner at PastaMania with my wonderful sister.

But some things are still upsetting me.
Siiigh.
):
I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment