Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stranded in my very own home.

The past week had been torture and it actually is able to compare with one of the worst weeks I've had a few moons ago.

This weekend, I plan to recover and recuperate with some R&R (hahahaha alliterationnn) but still incorporate some much-needed studying.

So far I've gotten my Chemistry file done. (Since technically it's the only homework I have left, besides French.) I'm planning to do some A-math revision also. I can't do bio though, I stupidly left my notes in school. >:

Anyway, what else have I been doing.

I am reading Lord of The Flies by William Golding, seeing that I have a little time to read. It's a nice literature book, and yeah, I am using Sparknotes to read the analysis. -.- I am so glad I have something literary to entertain myself with. (I am not over my huge regret of not appealing, tyvm.) Now that TFA is over, I feel so. ): I loved that book.

Today, actually I didn't accomplish much. I fasted though, maybe that's why I couldn't bring myself to do anything? :/ Tomorrow, I've cancelled my plan to fast because I want some stuff done.

I want to try to make molten lava cake for my family!

Also, I have given up on friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment