Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose.

Haiyaaaa today I went home and therapied myself.
KUJG Fbkawjgd vnbsjdkbv zaeskdfncv bhauwjelKSM,xcnfvhbujkwslecx,m nbhjvujfeiklsxk,mcnv
My life is boring.and.predictable.
I don't have anything to look forward to anymore.

So anyway, today, I wrote 6 whole pages in my diary and read past birthdays letters.
Just because, you know.

Aaaand I planned how I would want my last day on earth would be like.
That is, if I know when it would be.
I swear, if I know, I will not be sad.
(:
I will be calm and composed and accepting.
Because you can't change Fate.
And also, it would help me to live life to the fullest till then without regrets.

Don't ask me how come I am not currently living my life, then.
It's just that I hate running a race without knowing the finish line.
Doesn't give me the motivation if it feels as if I will keep running forever and ever and ever without stopping.
Not like I like running, anyway.

Also, for some reason, today I have been feeling as if I am to have no future.
It somehow does not scare me, but it's queer.
Meaning, I felt like my end was near.
Somewhere.
But anyway, if I die young, then it's alright.
It really is.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment