Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh wow.

Mm, it feels really odd having the room.
It's like having our very own little home in the school.
And no one will intrude.
It's really weird.
:/
But nonetheless, still quite thrilling, I suppose.
So many plans for it that sometimes we forget it will only be for a year.
One year doesn't pass by so slowly, does it?
Oh wow, I'm turning 15 in 2 months now.
Oh wow.

On an unrelated yet related note, I am STILL thinking about how I shall carry out my role as OA mistress for the pretty much the whole unit.
Miss Song wants everyone accreded for bronze by end of T3. ):
Mm, but it's ok.
I think I know how to already.
Hope it works.
And I also hope they will embrace a new core subject with positivity.
This will be very fun.
(:

I procrastinate too much.
I love love love white chocolate.
So many tests + 1 major exam next week. :s
I should go make sure all my homework's done or something.
-.-
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment