Sunday, June 17, 2012

it was you who talked me down from jumping off the ledge

Yesterday was quite special.
I got a rose quartz crystal for myself.
I don't know why I did but I saw it and I was all, "Okay, I'm getting that."
Hmm.
What I'm hoping for, see, is that it will gently draw off negative energy and replace it with loving vibes.
Which, I have much reason to believe, is what I need.
Peace, tranquility, self-acceptance, love, and whatever else that is good and positive.

Emotionally, Rose Quartz is the finest healer. Releasing unexpressed emotions and heartache and transmuting emotional conditioning that no longer serves, it soothes internalised pain and heals deprivation. If you have never received love, Rose Quartz opens your heart so that you become receptive. If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief. Rose Quartz teaches you how to love yourself, vital if you have thought yourself unlovable. You cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself. This stone encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance, and invokes self-trust and self-worth.

Anyway, B.o.B is cool.
I have a growing fondness for his songs.
And for Kanye West.
And for Jay-Z.

This time won't you save me?
Baby, I can feel myself givin' up.


Oh good God is there really no school next week??
It feels too unreal.
I would want to wake up to rain some morning.
I think we all need some rain.

'I am growing quite fond of him,' she said to Ermengarde. 'I should not like him to be disturbed. I have adopted him for a friend. You can do that with people you never speak to at all. You can just watch them, and think about them and be sorry for them, until them seem almost like relations. I'm quite anxious sometimes when I see the doctor call twice a day.'

No comments:

Post a Comment