Tuesday, June 19, 2012

mixtape legends, underground kings

I'm so disgusted.
Well as always, I have a million things to want to write about, but out comes nothing.
#lost.
#TalkToMePleaseDontHaveMuchToBelieveIn.
CAUSE WHAT THE FCK I NEED SOMEONE TO FCKING TALK TO IS THAT A FCKING PROBLEM FOR YOUR FCKING FACE.
oK. eeK. neveR agaiN.
what the hell i think im confused.
i dont wanna live anymore.
this sucks.
):

she be going way too hard, someone has to intervene.


ok.
1. amanda bieber lol bitch has a bigass problem.
2. role-reversal.
3. i dont wanna go back to school that place scares the shit out of me right now.
4. best friend.
5. i wanna be a kid again.
6. shit im demotivated i need to get my shit together or something like that.

might look like i care, but only on camera.


i wanna flip me some tables.



aww shucks this is too damn bloody funny.

7. i wanna be ghetto & shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment