Monday, June 4, 2012

you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen

If you please, miss, but half the pupils were not quite late, not really.

How darling! - what a darling way to write!

And I suppose if I wake up in the morning with a raging mind the voice in the head speaks in the lovely, old-fashioned way.

4 June, Monday
7.45am

Perhaps I should write.
Perhaps when one is in a heavy, contemplative mood and carrying such a loathsome weight in the soul, one should write.
Thence I am, and such a thing cannot be denied.
Half the time, is I must be as honest, half the time I know not what I am doing. My temper is hardly commendable and my manners are a disgrace. Perhaps I would never be so disgruntled if I didn't know, but I do. It is insight, and I feel as if too much of it would catalyse my demise. 
Now I am wondering if I am skirting about just to harbor myself from what it is I know is disturbing my mind. Or do I not know? Perhaps so, because now I truly do not.
Where do I go from here, for I am lost.
It's a dangerous, cruel world outside, but fewer know how much worse it is within.

I haven't written any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment