Monday, June 18, 2012

make that broke bitch bitter



Niggas with no money act like money isn't everything.
I'm having a good time; they just tryna ruin it.
Shout out to the fact that I'm the youngest nigga doing it.


Bracelets sayin' you should quit; cards sayin' fuck your life.


Fame is like a drug that I've taken too much of.
I never ever trip; just peace, happiness and love.


I'm about whatever man.
Fuck what they be talkin' 'bout.
They opinion doesn't count.
We the only things that matter, oh.
So we do it how we do it.
All up in your face, man, I hate to put you through it.
I be up all night, whole crews in here.
'Cause I don't really know who I'mma lose this year.
Oh, man I love my team.
Man I love my team.
I would die for them niggas, oh.

I think I'm gonna trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment