Tuesday, July 31, 2012

bet you thought that I was soft & sweet

Well, dearest, I am definitely sure that what you've sent me to read is smut.
It is a little odd and strangely amusing; none of my friends (friends?) have ever told me to read smut.
We've never even spoke of it.
But then again, I suppose this would have to be one of your lessons for me.
You've said so yourself.
You are always teaching me things.
And you had always been older (even if it's just by months) and more experienced - would I say you are clever?
Well, perhaps not explicitly clever, just..hm.
I've always admired you, somewhat.
Sigh, okay.
Either way, thank you for the fic.
It is long overdue but I've only just managed to read it wholly.
Maybe I would.

Baby, I ain't talking books when I say that I can take you across the borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment