Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I don't even know why you girls bother at this point, like.

Ahhh I am getting more and more tired everyday.
And it is only Tuesday!
Sigh, I try to get along.
Eesh.
Waking up at 5am every morning and sleeping at 11 isn't very agreeable.

So I try to get some shut eye during recess and keep metabolism to a dreary minimum but hear, permit me to get this off my chest.
I TRY to get some shut eye but it is very difficult because, well.
We eat in class all the time, and it has, too, become a custom for me, and hey, I don't mind.
I don't really give a damn if you eat your bread, or your chips, or your biscuits, or your apples, or your cookies, or your chicken, or drink your water, or your tea, or your coffees.
I mean, I really don't mind.
Like, I actually get annoyed if you apologize for eating.
Can you please just eat?
OK? but you know what is so NOT okay?
I have these girls bringing in like, literally, a huge container of steaming hot noodles or rice or.
Good God.
Meals.
They have like, MEALS in the classroom.
For heaven's sake.
Am not kneeling for pity but really, have some empathy?
I am trying to forget my hunger?
You're deceiving my senses?
Have you never tried not eating for a whole day?
EESH.

Self-restraint is what I need.
But it's hard and I feel like going on an ALL-CAPS RAGE.

And I too wonder if I'm Doing It Wrong.
I wonder if they read this blog and think,
"Knows she not her prelims are coming? Delusions, I say! She is not living in the present!"
or in more basic terms.
"The f's up with this kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment