Saturday, May 18, 2013

like cirque du soleil

The past week has been curiously good, Thursday and Friday mostly.

Thursday was doused in brilliant solitude and the comfort of refreshing short stories.
And the cool, light rain was entrancing.
Also I had hot green bean soup for a meal and it was hot! and filling! and lovely! and it made me feel so warmed from the inside and I couldn't keep myself from feeling smiley and satiated.
It was a perfect day, I think.
And Friday was brilliant.
If Thursday was set aside for alone-liness, Friday had been decreed to be filled with actual proper human company (yay).
In retrospect, it was the best Friday I've ever had, and the only one that was truly #tgif worthy.
After school, the six of us tromped over (tromp is an actual word I am laughing I didn't know that!!) to mfm because Arinna had coupons and we feasted (we really did - we ordered twice).
And the evening rolled along as we sat on the grass surrounded by koi and junk and stuff and watched Othello and it ended with taking crap pictures and it was lovely, really it was.
I didn't hate any part of the play, or at least, I found no part of it that was too vulgarly erroneous.
Everything just made for a cosy get-together with bubbly friends and I don't know how anything could've changed that or made anything a disappointment.
(Not even the koi people fu screwing up our orders made me mad enough to hate how grand the evening was.)
I was a little upset when everything was over tbh, but my Friday had ended perfectly, and that was that.
x

and the weekend's here, started it right
even if we only get part of it right
live for the day, plan for tomorrow, party the night

No comments:

Post a Comment