Tuesday, May 28, 2013

choose your last words

Sometimes when I see the number of views increase and it isn't me I laugh because hey there so did I manage to entertain you with some stupid things woah there 12 views on the killjoy post do you like the gifs or idk I wish I could see your reactions to what I write sometimes that would be funny because sometimes I write nice stuff other times I write terrible things other other times it's weird like the one below this but why not you know because it's true and all and anyway how are you today I hope you've had a great day I pray that you'll have a great week June hols coming soon huh yeah but it isn't /really/ a holiday isn't it it sure isn't one for me I mean I'll be away for 2 whole weeks and the remaining 2 will be so busy I have so much to do it's ridiculous what about you well idk I hope you find some repose or something then yeah well good luck with that in the meantime look out for more dumb things on this blog but I really have some good points sometimes I have to say because it's true like the one direction ones I get really weirdly proud of them because that's what I call sad reality like everything around us because it's sad one direction is in a tough place hey speaking about one direction guess what they've sold out stadium tours scheduled in 2014 for an album not even released yet in 6 minutes yeah that's right /6/ wow I am so proud of them my pretty babies who never thought they'd make it this far but look I mean just /look/ just wow I am so proud of them no lie 3 years is all it takes and they're living their dream even with the sad things going on in their life I guess in a way so idk I'm hopelessly proud of them honest to god yeah well that's it for now keep doing your thing you awesome person and remember to be nice even when it's hard to be nice because you must remember that not everyone works the way you do ok? so you must never forget that and if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me and stuff I mean I won't promise to give you brilliant advice but I'll try to understand you because I need to learn how to understand people too and all and remember to sleep early and focus in class because we're not learning rudimentary things anymore we /must/ concentrate and be good ok? also remember to not be judgemental because that is just horrid and now you are ready to face the world not really true I guess but hey we can all dream right?

sometimes's love (though sometimes I'd say "life" because) is not enough
and the road gets tough
i don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment